The quality and technology supervision bureaus (market supervision and management departments) of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, the industry accreditation teams for accreditation (measurement accreditation), and the relevant inspection and testing institutions:
In order to implement the reform requirements of the State Council's "distribution service" and strengthen the management of the qualifications of inspection and testing institutions, the State Certification and Accreditation Administration and the provincial quality and technology supervision and administration department (hereinafter collectively referred to as the qualification recognition department) have carried out a series of simple decentralization and release. The reform measures of dividends have promoted the rapid and healthy development of China's inspection and testing services industry. On January 17, 2018, the State Council issued the "Opinions on Strengthening the Construction of Quality Certification System to Promote Total Quality Management" (Guo Fa  No. 3, hereinafter referred to as "Opinions"), and proposed the implementation of unified qualification management and simplification. Standardizing the inspection and testing institutions qualification certification procedures, strengthening the post-event supervision and other requirements, pointed out the new direction of the reform and development of inspection and testing institutions qualification certification work. In order to adapt to the new situation and new requirements, implement the tasks and tasks proposed in the "Opinions", and promote the formation of a new pattern of qualification qualification work. After research, the requirements for the unified implementation of the qualifications of inspection and testing institutions are now clearly defined as follows. Complied.
I. Advance the establishment of a unified inspection and testing institution qualification certification system
(1) Improve the coordination mechanism for the qualification assessment of inspection and testing institutions
The qualification certification department shall conscientiously implement the State Council's "Opinions" and the requirements for the reform of the administrative licensing system, follow the basic principles of uniformity, openness, and convenience of the qualifications of inspection and testing institutions, strengthen communication and coordination with relevant industry authorities, and jointly study and formulate It also issued the relevant qualification assessment requirements for inspection and testing, established a joint review mechanism for cross-industry departments, promoted the acceptance of the qualifications of inspection and testing institutions, and accelerated the establishment and improvement of the national unified inspection and testing institution qualification certification management system.
(2) Allowing special field inspection and testing institutions to be qualified
1. Laws and regulations (such as the "Special Equipment Safety Law", "Fire Law", "Seed Law", etc.) have corresponding provisions on the qualifications and qualifications of inspection and testing institutions, in accordance with the principle of special law superior to the general law, from its provisions .
2. The areas where qualifications are required to be clearly defined in laws, regulations and rules are not mandatory for the relevant inspection and testing institutions. For the competent authorities of the industry to have corresponding management needs, the qualification certification department is encouraged to actively carry out the qualification certification work of the inspection and testing institutions in the above-mentioned fields, and gradually incorporate them into the qualification certification system of inspection and testing institutions. In the field of pilot implementation qualification certification, the post-event supervision of the qualification certification department is only carried out for the inspection and testing institutions that have obtained the qualification certification.
(3) Qualification identification of standardized inspection and testing institutions
1. The scope of the ability of the inspection and testing institution to apply for qualification certification shall include the method standard and the product standard. The method standards cited in the product standards should also be independently qualified.
2. Group standards with independent innovation technology and competitive advantages can apply for qualification certification. When applying for group standards, inspection and testing institutions are required to provide method verification reports and relevant technical advantages and leading and innovative explanations issued by the standard publishing group.
3. In addition to the requirements of the National Certification and Accreditation Administration that have been issued or revised in the form of certification and accreditation industry standards, the Notice of the National Certification and Accreditation Administration on Printing and Issuing the Qualification Procedures and Technical Requirements for Inspection and Testing Organizations The relevant annex issued in recognition of  No. 50) continued to be implemented.
Second, promote the reform of the qualification certification system, and reduce the burden on inspection and testing institutions.
(1) Actively promote "five reductions"
1. The qualification certification department shall promote the requirements of “five reductions” (subtraction, reduction, reduction of time, reduction of fees, and reduction of application materials) in accordance with the “Opinions”, combined with the application of inspection and testing institutions, classification supervision and institutional self-declaration, etc. Situation, simplifying the licensing process. For the inspection and testing institutions that meet the relevant regulations, the document review and the self-declaration of the credit reporting agency shall be gradually adopted to quickly make a decision on whether to grant the continuation or change the qualification.
2. The qualification certification department shall, in accordance with the requirements of the State Council's administrative examination and approval standardization, sort out and standardize the procedures for the application, acceptance, review, and decision of the examination and approval items, rationally allocate examination and approval authority, and optimize the internal approval process.
3. The qualification certification department shall strengthen the informationization construction of qualification certification work, make full use of Internet means, and realize the online processing of application, approval and certification, and improve the efficiency of examination and approval. When the inspection and testing institution applies for qualification extension and review review, if there is no major change in legal status and management system, it is not necessary to submit quality manuals, procedure documents and copies of original qualification certificates.
4. The qualification certification department shall strictly implement the “Notice on Issues Concerning the Cancellation and Suspension of a Batch of Administrative Fees” (Cai Shui  No. 102), and shall not charge the measurement and certification license fees, and actively apply to the financial department at the same level. Funding for the performance of functions.
5. The inspection and testing institution that has obtained the Qualification Certificate of Food Inspection Agency (CMAF) has not been extended after the expiration of the qualification certificate of the food inspection agency. The qualification certification department may include the original food inspection and testing capability into the scope of its inspection and testing organization qualification (CMA) by means of written or on-site examination depending on the specific circumstances of the organization.
6. The official seal of the inspection and testing institution is the certificate for engaging in relevant activities according to law. If the inspection and testing institution affixes the official seal to the inspection report and certificate, it shall be deemed as the special seal for the inspection and inspection.
(2) Encourage the development of inspection and testing institutions across regions
Where the inspection and testing institution needs to establish an off-site inspection and testing site across the province according to the business development, it shall establish a branch according to law, and the provincial-level qualification certification department of the branch office shall be responsible for the qualification certification and post-certification supervision of the inspection and testing institution.
Third, strengthen the inspection and testing institutions in the event of post-event supervision
(1) Strictly investigate and deal with false inspection and testing behavior
1. If there is no inspection or falsification of data, results, etc., if the false inspection data and results are issued, the qualification certification department shall cancel the qualification certification certificate, and the inspection and testing institution that has been revoked the qualification certification certificate shall not apply for qualification again within three years. Confirmed.
2. If the inspection and testing institution provides false materials or conceals relevant information when applying for qualification, the qualification certification department shall not accept or disapprove, and the inspection and testing institution shall not apply for qualification confirmation within one year.
(2) Standardizing the inspection and testing institutions, qualifications, complaints and reporting cases
The qualification certification department shall promptly accept the complaints and reports of the relevant qualifications of the inspection and testing institutions, and investigate and deal with them. The contents of the complaint report are disputes over the test results and the standard use disputes. If there is no specific violation of the qualification requirements, the relevant inspection and testing institutions may be included in the key supervision targets.
(3) Standardized inspection report and certificate
Inspection reports and certificates that are not stamped with the Qualification Mark (CMA) do not have a proof of society. The inspection and testing institution accepts relevant business entrustment, involves projects that have not obtained qualification certification, and when it needs to issue inspection reports and certificates to the outside, relevant inspection reports and certificates may not be stamped with the qualification certificate (CMA), and should be noted in the report. Ming "The relevant project has not been qualified, only for scientific research, teaching or internal quality control" or similar expression.
(4) Supervision of strict food inspection agencies
The food inspection agency (or the inspection and testing institution with food inspection capability, when it comes to food inspection related issues) shall also comply with the "Food Inspection Agency Qualification Management Measures" (AQSIQ Order No. 165, hereinafter referred to as Order No. 165) and Relevant requirements of the Measures for the Administration of Qualifications of Inspection and Testing Institutions (Order No. 163 of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, hereinafter referred to as Order No. 163). If there is any violation of the food inspection agency, it shall be dealt with according to the regulations of Decree 163 or 165.
National Certification and Accreditation Administration
March 7, 2018